Terms and Conditions
- To avoid disappointment, please book as far in advance as possible.
- Minimum stay is 1 week
- If migrating here, we recommend the duration of stay be at least 6-8
weeks. This will allow you to get the ‘feel' of Brisbane and make informed
decisions on where you want to settle. Please be advised, this is also
an average time for your furniture arrival from overseas.
- To secure your booking we require the first week's rent within 5
business days of confirming the availability of your requested dates.
This payment is non refundable in the event of cancellation, unless
the cancelled period is covered by a subsequent booking.
- Please advise of any special dietary requests at the time of booking,
this will assist us with providing some essential groceries upon your
- Due to demand, it is unlikely we will be able to either change or
extend your booking. However do let us know if you have any problems,
we may be able to resolve this.
- N.B. Prior to handover of house keys, a valid credit card and $500
bond is required on arrival. If unable to present a valid credit card;
the outstanding balance for accommodation must be paid in full, together
with payment of the $500 bond. The bond is to cover costs of utilities,
as well as any damage, lost items or breakages. The balance of the deposit
bond is fully refundable, usually within 1-8 weeks of departure (dependant
on telephone billing cycle of service provider). Utilities are charged
at their cost price to us.
- On arrival you will be required to sign a rental agreement (a requirement
for our contents insurance purposes as well as to comply with rental
legislation). We also require an inventory and inspection report to
be confirmed and signed. These documents will be collected at your earliest
convenience. On request, we will send you copies of these forms electronically
prior to your arrival.
- If a valid credit card is produced on arrival, the balance of payment
for accommodation may be paid within 10 business days following your
arrival. If unpaid we reserve the right to deduct the outstanding amount
from your credit card without further notice.
- Our houses are strictly non-smoking environments. Failure to comply
will warrant professional cleaning charges to your credit card.
- Although the pool area is fully fenced, parents must not leave children
unattended either in the pool or within the fenced area. Queensland
has very strict laws regarding pool safety.
- To help us maintain our high standards, you are to ensure the house
is left clean and tidy. If the house is in an unreasonable condition,
including any damage, lost items, stained linen, sofas etc., we reserve
the right to deduct the costs from your credit card or from the $500
bond to cover replacement of items and/or professional cleaning services.